- DEMO RAUM
30 Tage KOSTENLOSER Gather Demoraum für bis zu 10 gleichzeitige Nutzer
- Perfekt zum Kennenlernen der Gather Plattform mit deinem Team. Wird ohne individuelle Brandings und Spezifikationen bereitgestellt und ist 30 Tage mit bis zu 10 gleichzeitige User*innen freigeschaltet.
- EVENT SPACE
+4€ pro Nutzer für 24 Stunden ODER +8€ pro Nutzer für bis zu 1 Monat
- Unsere 2D oder 3D Designs für Corporate Events, Konferenzen, virtuelle Messen, Hackathons und mehr. Die Produktionspreise beginnen je nach Raumanzahl, Größe und Anforderungen bei etwa 2.400 EUR mit unseren 2D Templates und ab etwa 6.500 EUR für das Design und die Implementierung fotorealistischer 3D Umgebungen.
- REMOTE WORK
+8€ pro Nutzer pro Monat (ab 6 Monaten reduzieren wir auf je 7€)
- Gerne konzipieren, gestalten und begleiten wir auch dauerhafte Nutzungen, z.B. als Remote Work Office für dein Unternehmen oder eine virtuelle Lernwelt für eure Universität. Hierbei bieten wir auf Wunsch auch reine Support- und Lizenzverträge ohne Designs an.
Optional additional services
Individual maps & customizations or support before or during your event are offered on an hourly basis at EUR 150.- net.
The following optional benefits may be of interest to you:
We create an individual landing page for your event with a registration option for your participants.
Participants will receive automated reminder emails and the access link to the event on Meetingland.
Your advantage: You know exactly how many participants have registered and we can buy the appropriate number of licenses up to 1 day before the event. You can also define a maximum number of possible participants/registrations in advance. The registration status incl. If you wish, we will send you the list of participants as a password-protected Excel file up to 2x before the event.
Example of a login page to test out for yourself:
bookable from EUR 500
During the tech test, a Meetingland technical host explains the key features of Meetingland and Gather to the event organizer and speakers on the Meetingland map landing page created for the event. In addition, there is the possibility to clarify individual questions. After the technical test, a “backdoor” access to the event is available to the speakers and the organizer, so that they can independently prepare for the event at any time.
Price per hour
Meetingland supports you as an organizer at the beginning or during the whole event as a technical host.
- BEFORE THE EVENT: Meetingland provides a brief guide to the technical requirements and settings for participation. This guide explains the basic functions of the Meetingland.de technology based on the Gather platform. The instructions will be made available to the organizer as a PDF as well as a 2 minute Youtube video.
- DURING THE EVENT: Meetingland takes part in the event as a technical host, provides a live technical briefing at the beginning and is available for the organiser as well as all participants for support questions.
Price per hour
You have an event where mainly presentations are held and you want to offer a simple solution to the participants and speakers of an event? With our livestreaming option you can reach even more viewers and your speakers, speakers can hold their presentation in their usual environment (e.g. Zoom). We integrate your livestream into our Meetingland platform and stream it simultaneously on Youtube, Facebook or on your own website or landing page for the event.
Meetingland conducts a sparring workshop with you as the organizer in advance to ensure that your event and you as the host have a successful virtual event.
- MODERATION TIPS: How to inspire participants from the beginning? How do you tie them in? How do we as a moderation team come across as competent and likeable? What best practices in facilitation should I be aware of? In the sparring session we give tips for the moderation of your event on Meetingland, train a good moderation and develop ideas for your individual questions.
- ORGANIZATION TIPS: A professional organization in preparation is the be-all and end-all for a virtual event. For participants as well as for your organisation team. We identify individual pitfalls of the planned event and work out solutions on the basis of your event concept and with the help of our learnings from numerous virtual events, so that you can put on a well-rounded event.
Flat rate 500 EUR for 2 hours coaching incl. Preparation and postprocessing
FAQ about our prices
Lief alles gut, Verbindungen gut
Festivals & Theater
Event- & Teilnehmermanagment
Persönliche 1:1 Gespräche
Freier Austausch mit allen
Video & Mikrofon
Präsentieren & Bildschirm teilen
- Check if Meetingland works on your PC / Desktop with the browser Google Chrome
- Re-open the browser completely with Meetingland after closing other applications (like Zoom).
- It can cause problems if you refuse or block the microphone/camera permission. To unblock the permission for our application, look for the pop-up dialog in the address bar (video icon). Here is a good guide to
Video & Microphone in Google Chrome
- The biggest culprit of this error is another app recording your camera and preventing other apps from accessing it. This happens especially often when you use other video calling tools like Zoom at the same time. Close the other application to fix this error
- Click on your name below and then click on “Video and Audio Setting”. There you can select / change your webcam and microphone / headset.
- For further assistance, please refer to the English language help page of our technical service provider
In most of our rooms we have so called “Spotlight” areas. If you are standing at the lectern or in an area with a yellow border, you will get the “Broadcast” function. Now up to 100 participants who are in the same room can see you, hear you and follow your presentation if you have split your screen.
We offer individual support and services around your online event on an hourly basis of EUR 150.
Of course! It is very important to us that you can test Meetingland before your event. You are welcome to try out our free live demo try it out!
Of course! At the bottom in the middle you will find an icon “Screenshare”. You can use it to share your entire screen or individual applications such as PowerPoint. Your screen will then be seen by all those who are currently seeing and hearing you. A little tip: The best way to keep track of your presentation is to open it on a second screen and have Meetingland open on the other screen.
For further information please contact our technical service provider Gather.Town on the topic of screen sharing.
As an organizer or moderator or speaker, can I present or speak to all participants at the same time?
Yes! On our Meetingland maps we have special areas which are used as stages or even speaker areas. When you enter such an area, the “Spotlight” function is activated so that all participants who are in the same room can see and hear you. You can also use it to share your screen and give a presentation, for example. This function is also particularly suitable for organizers to communicate something important to all participants at the same time.
Yes! We would be happy to create your individual Gather.Town world that meets your wishes. Alternatively, you can create the Gather.Town Space by yourself and we will integrate it into your Meetingland. We are happy to support you!